Monday, April 21, 2008

Beautiful Monday!

I started out my Monday by hitting AC Moore! They had a 55% off coupon in the newspaper yesterday. You can always find something to get with that kind of coupon. I needed a large acrylic block for a new stamp set I got at Archivers yesterday, so this coupon came in handy!

I had some scraps leftover from the layout I posted the other day. My nephews birthday is a week away and he loves dinosaurs, so I thought he might like this card! The paper is from Reminisce and the stamps from Studio G.

I played a little bit this morning with Fun Flock by Stampendous. Ever hear of it? It is so cool!!!! I bought white because I had bunnies and snowmen in mind for it's use. It's a powder that fluffs up and is fuzzy when you sprinkle it on adhesive - I used glue. I will make something with it soon and try to capture the texture in the photo. If you have dog or cat stamps, this would be great to fill it in with! It comes in all kinds of colors.

Ok
, my day off is almost over and it's beautiful outside. I'm going out! Have a super Monday!

Tiffany

1 comment:

luv2scrap said...

What a cute card. The dinosaurs are adorable. I'm sure your nephew will like this ... it's so much more personal than what you can find in any store. Looking forward to what you do next.