Saturday, April 26, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch WSC #45

It's that time again! Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. For some reason today, I had a really hard time putting something together. My small window of time (my son's nap time) puts the pressure on too.

This morning I played outside with my son for a couple hours. It was beautiful out! Then I mowed the lawn for the first time this year. I love to mow. After sitting in an office all week, it's great to get some fresh air and some alone time. Then I made lunch and my son is soundly sleeping.

I made this card for the challenge. It utilizes two SU! sets - Furnished with Love and Definitely Decorative Daisy. I used my Versamark pad for the background flowers. I had the ribbon in my stash. It's from Michaels.

My sister-in-law came for a short visit yesterday and slept at our house last night. We are the only ones with a guest room in the family. Our guest room is a good size and has it's own bathroom. The fun thing about that room is it's also my craft room! You can't tell from the hallway, which is what I planned. I can leave out all my stuff and nobody can see the mess!

Stay tuned . . . more craft room pictures to come!

Have a great weekend!

Tiffany

2 comments:

beate said...

Great card! Thanks for playing!
Hugs and smiles

luv2scrap said...

OK, the bedroom shown in the photo looks so tidy it's hard to believe you scrapbook and make cards in there. I'm anxious to see more of the room and how you set up your space.