Sunday, April 27, 2008

Altered Composition Book

Just a quick post today. I'm not feeling the greatest. It's gotta be allergies.

My nephews 6th birthday is this week so I asked him what he would like for his birthday. He loves to practice writing. I asked him if he would like a special notebook to practice in. Which much excitement, he answered "yes"! I had a couple composition notebooks I bought at Wal-Mart last year during the back-to-school sale, when they were 50 cents. Can't beat that! I had in my stash this very boy-like themed patterned paper from Reminisce - Genuine Boy collection. I also had a sheet of these matching jumbo stickers. I used one to put "Ryan's Notes" on. The letters are rub-ons from Heidi Swapp. The little star embellishments to the left I've had forever. I don't remember where they are from, but they went well with this paper. I sure hope he likes it! I also got him some cool pencils, swimming trunks, and a race track to go with it. I love to spoil my nephews! They are so cute and sweet!

Later.

Tiffany






1 comment:

luv2scrap said...

You'd never know that is a composition tablet! Great idea that I might copy for future family presents. This concept also would work for a girl's or woman's journal, especially wrapped with a big pink ribbon that also holds a some pretty pencils and maybe even a flower stem.