Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snowed In!

Hello friends!
We are snowed in again. Although the snow has stopped, we have about 2 ft in our driveway! March certainly has come in like a lion!

Speaking about animals, has anyone seen Riley the Moose by Hanna Stamps? I love him and bought two of the stamps. He is a cutie! This card I made yesterday for my sister. She has two kids ages 3 & 5 (see photo below). Need I say more? I am going to enclose in the card some pictures of all the kids together (hers and mine) from her visit in January.


Besides the Hanna Stamp, I also used Hero Arts stamp for the saying, Making Memories brad, SU! punch, SU! pens/pencils/ink, and the really cool "Well Worn" paper by The Paper Loft. Let me know what you think about the combination!

My work room is not in order, so I didn't photograph it this weekend to show you. Maybe next weekend. Stay tuned!

Tiffany

Cousins - Evan, Ryan, and Brandon (right to left)
(Brandon is mine!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Good luck getting shoveled out!

Paula said...

Tiffany:

I love Riley. You are such an enabler! See you on Wednesday.

Paula