Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Item on Ebay!!!


See what happens when you get snowed in on the weekend - you get a lot done!

I designed and created these 4 cards with matching storage tin this weekend! I like the way it turned out and I think it would make a great gift for someone. For my mother-in-law birthday, I made her a set of all occasion cards with envelopes stamped and ready to go. She loved them! She lives in an independent living senior home and they exchange cards for birthdays, well wishes, etc. They go through cards like crazy, so this was the perfect gift.

The paper and rub-ons used on these cards is the Squeeze paper collection by Sweetwater. The cardstock is SU! of course! I also used some SU! punches and flowers. Marvy punches were used as well.

This set is posted on Ebay but if you would like a set, drop me an e-mail!

I hope the week is going good for you. Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by!

Tiffany

No comments: