Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Last night I decided to sort out my "scraps". Do you know what I'm talking about? It's those pieces of card stock and patterned paper that are left over from your project that you think you can still make use of. I am embarrassed to admit how small some of my scraps were, and I still kept them! Can anyone relate? Please let me know I am not alone! I have been on a mission since the new year to get organized and I'm almost done.

I did this card a couple weeks ago, using scraps I saved. See, I did use them! The "friends" stamp is from Art Impressions and brackets stamp by 7gypsies. The "Miss U" are rub-on letters. Flower is from Bazzill. Patterned paper is MME. I inked the edges with Colorbox Chalks.


I will be posting the scrapbook layout I did of the Easter egg hunt I took my son on at our local zoo shortly. I used Bo Bunny - Spring Jewels product line. It came out really colorful.


Have a good day!


Tiffany

No comments: