Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm in love . . .

with Riley the Moose (Hanna Stamps)! Yes, another card, different stamp, with my buddy! He is soooooooooo cute!
This paper was in my collection and I thought was a perfect match for the design! Unfortunately, there is no manufacturers name on the paper whatsoever. Weird! It fits and I got to use up some of my stash!

The border on the side of the moose stamp I created myself! I used my SU! slot punch and Crop-A-Dile to create it. Clever, isn't it? I had to play around with my scraps a little to figure it out just right, but it didn't take long. Wanna know how? Let me know & I'll post a tutorial!
Well, my son is in bed and my husband is reading. Sounds like a perfect time to stamp or scrapbook!

Good night and sweet dreams!
Tiffany


No comments: