Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday.

The last of my guests just left and I'm tired.


I cooked for only 8 people, but it's a lot to prepare. It's all good though!

Friday night my husband & I took our son to see the Easter bunny at the mall. The picture turned out great and both Grandmothers would surely want their copy. I created this card that opens up and stands on it's own to display his picture. They loved it!

Saturday we took Brandon to the zoo on an Easter egg hunt. It was only 30 degrees but we had a good time. The hunt was set up inside as were most of the activities. It was a good time. I couldn't wait to scrapbook my pictures, so ended up going to bed way too late to get the layout done. Everyone enjoyed looking at the pictures today.

I hope you had a wonderful Easter! God bless you!

Tiffany

No comments: