Saturday, March 8, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challege #38

Happy Saturday Friends!
One of the blogs I regularly visit is http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/. She does some awesome work for Splitcoaststampers! Every weekend she has a sketch challenge. I entered one of my Easter cards this weekend! All the paper and stamps of course are Stampin Up! The flowers are Prima and brads are from Making Memories. I hope to start up my Splitcoaststampers Gallery also.

We got almost a foot of snow between yesterday & today, so it's a great weekend to cozy up and stay in!

I also made some baby cards for a couple of my friends who just found out they were pregnant. The stickers are from Pebbles Inc and the white flowers are from Prima. All the cardstock is Stampin Up! Ribbon is from Michaels Arts & Crafts. The punch I used on the corners is an EK Success punch.

Stay tuned for some scrapbook pages posts and hopefully a link to my Splitcoaststampers Gallery!

Have a great weekend!

Tiffany

No comments: